Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Henry William Beard - Help needed please!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ray

Ray Report 10 Mar 2006 13:40

I am having difficulty trying to find a Henry WIlliam Beard who was my great great grandfather. My great Grandfather Stanley William Beard was born in 1913 so I am guessing he would have been born aroung 1890. I know they lived in Stepney and on my great grandfathers wedding cert it mentions that his dad was a stone cutter. Would be very greatful if someone could help track him down!! Many thanks, Ray

Dizzy Lizzy 205090

Dizzy Lizzy 205090 Report 10 Mar 2006 13:42

What was his Dad's name? Oh, sorry, reread your heading, I get it now... Liz

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 10 Mar 2006 13:45

Thers a henry beard on the 1891 b1890. Father william a shoe maker?

Angela

Angela Report 10 Mar 2006 13:48

Hi Ray - It is interesting that your rellie was a stone-cutter. My Beard family were in the stone-mason business and came from Staffordshire. Could yours have originated from there too?

Dizzy Lizzy 205090

Dizzy Lizzy 205090 Report 10 Mar 2006 13:48

If you get Stanley's birth cert it will give his mother's name which will help you pinpoint Henry's marriage. The marriage cert will give their ages which will help with the search. Liz

Ray

Ray Report 10 Mar 2006 13:50

Hmmm... God I haven't got a clue. I think I may have to order a cert for Stanley and take it from there.

Ray

Ray Report 10 Mar 2006 13:52

Hi Angela, That's interesting!! Could well be! Unfortuntely I don't have any information going further back on my Beards but I shall keep an eye out! Thanks, Ray

Ray

Ray Report 10 Mar 2006 13:53

Hi Jim, I originally had him down as William Henry Beard however Stanley's marriage cert has him down as Henry William. Thanks for your help though. Ray