Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SHROPSHIRE: For who and where are we looking.

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Allie

Allie Report 24 Jul 2004 20:21

Mine are:- Lewis:Worthen, Cooke/Cook Myddle, Howell:various, Jones: Wem, Prees Green, Ellesmere, Betton: Worthen, Rogers: Wem.

Helen

Helen Report 24 Jul 2004 20:41

Hi I'm looking for Richards in the Church Stretton area c 1820 and Fox possible in Madeley same time. Helen

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Report 24 Jul 2004 22:53

Hi I am looking for parents of William Oliver born 1807 Munslow, lived in Bridgnorth, married Pricilla Williams b 1817 of Newtown, Baschurch. Family later kept Forsters Arms in Bridgnorth. Thanks Rosemarie

William

William Report 24 Jul 2004 23:16

I am looking for these Surnames,all in the Ellesmere area; BUTLER GRIFFITHS HANMER LUNT RICHARDS Regards William Russell Jones Cefn Mawr Wrexham.

Richard

Richard Report 25 Jul 2004 08:04

Hi I'm looking for a William Price Born Ellesmere c 1845-6. Moved to Portsmouth but don't know when. Was my Great Grandfather , married Jane ? from Bridport. Can't trace marriage records or fix travel time. Any help welcome. Rick

Jan

Jan Report 25 Jul 2004 10:06

Nickless - Madeley/Dawley area Cox - Loppington cheers everyone Jan x

Allie

Allie Report 25 Jul 2004 19:41

William, Have mailed you with regards to your Butler surname Allie:-))

Maggie

Maggie Report 25 Jul 2004 22:01

Hi Allie, Thanks for looking for John Speakes for me, will let you know if I find anymore info on him. I am also looking for Ann Howell in 1881 I have her marriage certificate in 1886 she married John Speakes (son of John Speakes above) her Father was Edward Howell - Labourer and there is a witness Frederick Howell on the marriage certificate. Maggie

Allie

Allie Report 28 Jul 2004 19:46

Just to nudge this back up as I now know how well this type of thread works. After the last message added by Maggie we are now 99% sure that we are related. We are both really chuffed and for me this is my first real contact since I started my research. I'm a very happy bunny :-)))

Wendy

Wendy Report 30 Jul 2004 00:36

Seeking JACKSON from Lodge,Weston Rhyn. Also ROWE from Much Wenlock. Wendy

June

June Report 30 Jul 2004 08:31

I am looking for John Salmon and his wife Mary Lloyd, they had a daughter Mary Lloyd, born 2.7.1847 at Broseley, Madeley

Maxine

Maxine Report 30 Jul 2004 09:26

Hi There I am researching Pickerings in Shrewsbury and Wellington, and Jones from Bayston Hill, also Trivett in Wem Best regards Maxine

jmoonlabelle1@gmail.com

[email protected] Report 30 Jul 2004 17:06

Adams back to the 1600's

POSITIVE Pauline

POSITIVE Pauline Report 30 Jul 2004 17:43

Hi Looking for any GORING connections in Dawley Magna. Pauline

mo

mo Report 30 Jul 2004 18:55

hi looking for any info on White cottage Little Wenlock Wellington Salop my father Geoffrey Marshall was born there his parents were Norman and Marie

Jillian

Jillian Report 16 Oct 2004 10:53

Mainly in Much Wenlock: James Poyner. Morgan Page Bowen Minton, later in Shifnal Childs Bridgnort thanks Jill

Star

Star Report 16 Oct 2004 11:56

Looking for Heath - Westbury Cooke-Ellesmere, Wolverley, Bicton,Woodcote,Baschurch White-Loppington Cherry

SarahSalopianScrapper

SarahSalopianScrapper Report 16 Oct 2004 13:03

Ok I am looking for: WILLIAMS GARBETT JONES EVANS PRICE ROUND All within the Dawley area WAKELEY MASSEY Within the Lilleshall Area

Jeanie

Jeanie Report 16 Oct 2004 13:43

Edward WILKES m Mary NOCK - their son EDWARD was born in MYDDLE. 1840. 2nd Edward m mary Ann HOMER 1891 she was born in Sedgley. Staff Letitia EVANS c1864 born Ashford Carbonel. Can't find anything about 1st Ed. and wife. Have found later details re Lettie but not further back. Thanks

David_Vickers

David_Vickers Report 16 Oct 2004 14:35

I'm researching: VICKERS - Shrewsbury MORRIS - Shrewsbury and Llanymynech David