Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message for Deborah Scott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eileen

Eileen Report 24 Oct 2003 21:07

I have a copy of the marriage entry for thomas Ashfield to Ann Saunders, she was a widow, if you send me your e-mail address i will scan it over to you. It is very hard to read and i had everyone in the records office looking at it. I also found a Francis Thomas Ashfield baptized 22 Feb 1863 St Mary's Portsea son of Thomas and Ann Ashfield living at All Saints Street father labourer ref chu3/1b/34 and Frederick William Ashfield 24 Feb 1863 St Mary's Portsea son of Thomas and Ann of Charles street father labourer ref chu3 /1b /33 i couldn't find a Roase Ashfield so far but will look again when i have more time. Eileen

Sidami

Sidami Report 24 Oct 2003 23:00

nudge..........