Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Ramsay

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 23 May 2007 21:54

Hi I'm trying to trace back our family tree on the Ramsay side. So far I have William Halkett Ramsay - married to Davidina Ramsay (I don't know what her maiden name was. They were from Dundee, Scotland. They had 4 children. Gordon Halkett born 1913, William Halkett 1918 c.(who died in the war in 1941), David William born 1922and Lucy. All of which were born in Dundee I believe. Gordon married Winifred May Goodall. They had three children all born in Glasgow: David William, Gordon Halkett and Muriel winifred. I can't find anything further than William and Davidina and would really love it if anyone had any information Thanks Lindsey

Penny

Penny Report 30 Nov 2013 13:05

Hi Lindsey
More than 6 years ago you posted a question about Davidina and William Ramsay. I know you might have found this information, or you might not be researching the family tree now but I have gone back 2 more generations on William's side, and have all his siblings. If you're still looking for the information I'd be happy to share what I have.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 30 Nov 2013 13:40

Welcome to the boards Penny.

Click on George's name and you can send a personal message.

If still a member with the same email address........George/Lindsey will be notified of your message via GR.

Prickles. x