Start Your Family Tree Week - Competition
Start Your Family Tree Week Competition 2011
Answer these five questions correctly and you will be in with a chance of winning an Olympus SZ-10 Digital Camera. All the answers can be found by searching our census records. You don't need to have a subscription or use any credits. The answers will be found in the search results.
Please email your responses to email@example.com with the subject title SYFTW. The winner will need to answer all 5 questions correctly and will be picked at random. The winner will be notified by the 7th January 2012 via email.
- Where was Charles Dickens living in 1861?
- What is the name of the 8 year old Tree in Bexley in 1891?
- What is the name and age of the Christmas bird was living in Cheltenham in 1851?
- What is the name and location of the 21 year old sauce served with the answer to question 3 in 1861?
- Where was the ghost from 'A Christmas Carol' living in 1861 and how old was he?