Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paul Cross

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 1 Nov 2005 23:13

hi just started this so need lots of help my name is paul leslie cross born 5th nov 1963 son of thomas mark cross born in islington highbury london 1st march 1914 and joyce muriel cross [nee north] my grandfathers name was albert henry cross and grandmothers name was emily ada cross [nee coopey] my father had brothers fred harry and albert and a sister emm poss more my father died in 1972 not had any contact with family since my father was married before and i think he had 1 daughter and 2 sons but not sure my brother christopher mark cross was born in 1961 but died soon after i think my father and his brothers used to live around the roundway area finsbury park then he moved to wickford essex when he married my mother he was a lorry driver and worked for f w bull and son marble massons in rayleigh essex any info would be great i know there are half brothers and sisters out there i have not met yet and mayby never will but i would like to here from any one who knows or knew any of these people thanks paul.

Susan

Susan Report 14 Jan 2018 08:58

Paul, you may be interested in this:

There has just been a MOST successful hunt for the trail of "Albert Henry Cross" on the middlesex forum.

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=785632.0

But whilst doing this research, a google search hit on this GenesReunited post (albeit from 2005).

https://www.GenesReunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/363723

It is a DIRECT ancestor of Albert Henry Cross, who I assume would be greatly interested in the new discoveries.

Sue

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Jan 2018 09:02

Susan
Paul only posted once and as you can see it was 12 plus years ago

He most probably isn't a member now but you could try to make contact by clicking on his name and sending a message
If his email address is still the same he will receive it and can then respond

No guarantees though :-)