Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thomas matthews Banbury Born 1894ish

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

wendy

wendy Report 31 Aug 2011 19:55

Thomas matthew was my great grandfather is was married to Edith and lived in middleton cheney . Can't seem to find out who is parents where. Can,t seem to back any further with Edith her maiden name was ison or isom.Does any one know anythink. :-S

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 31 Aug 2011 19:57

Wendy - haven't you got a thread on Edith?

ADD: - Found it! http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/ancestors/thread/1278846

You should really add your request to that one and delete this.

I've bumped it up for you, but you can get back to it by using the "My Threads" under Tools, on the left of this screen.

Mike *

Mike * Report 31 Aug 2011 20:05

Married in name of Isham

Marriages Mar 1913 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isham Edith M - Matthews - Banbury 3a 1861
Matthews Thomas R - Isham- Banbury 3a 1861