Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Carol Hassall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 1 Apr 2007 08:59

i am looking for relatives of Josiah hassall born in staffodshire in 1873 he married mary ann baggot in 1900 in 1901 census was living in Doncaster where his first children albert 1091 thomas 1902 were born my father in law was frederick born in southelmsal in 1907 any help would be appreciated

Christopher

Christopher Report 16 Jul 2008 21:54

Hi Carol,

I know that I have a relative Henry Hassall, b.1859 in Newcastle Under Lyme. Married Sarah Whittaker. Five children: Mary, Annie, John, Alice and Frederick. Frederick (b.1890) married Beatrice Sykes and had another son: Frederick (again), although I don't know the date.

Are there any connections with your clan?

Chris

Carole

Carole Report 3 Sep 2008 13:30

Hello Carol,
My father was Reginald Hassall born 1905 Stoke on Trent Staffordshire - Cheddleton. I have no knowledge of my grandparents or any Hassall relatives on my father's side of the family. I belive, I have a sister born around 1929, possibly Mavis.
Regards Carole Hassall - Hall