Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christine Rattew

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 15 Jun 2004 20:03

I have been able to go back as far my G,G,G,G, Grand father,William I do not have a birth date for him but his Son James was born in 1809 at Kingston Russel, Long Bredy, Dorset. He married Mary Bradby on 6th March 1832 at Godmanstone, Dorset.Their children were James, Mary, Eliza and Sarah. James was born Dec 9th 1832 in Godmanstone he went on to Marry Elizabeth Clark, born 1834, Their Daughter Mary Jane was born at Winterbourne Came,Dorset in October 1858. Mary Jane married Edwin Dominey a brewers man born in Wareham, Dorset in 1880, If anyone has any other information regarding the Squibbs I would be grateful.

Julie

Julie Report 5 Jan 2011 10:02

Hi Christine,
Are you still searching? I've only just started. I have an Agnes and Claire Squibb both marrying into 2 brothers in my tree. They both married Strowbridge. Mary could be a sister?
Best wishes
Julie Strowbridge

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 5 Jan 2011 11:36

Julie, this is a very old posting. You could try sending a message by clicking on Christine's name, or look for matches with other members by using "search trees" above.
Jan

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 6 Jan 2011 13:47

Hi Julie, if you would like some help with your research, why not start a thread of your own? Take a look at the Help Clinic (above left) for further advice. Regards. Cx.