Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

terry carman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 7 Apr 2010 17:17

been trying to find terry carmen age 69yrs approx.
he went to aylesham secondary school kent he used to act and dance i believe he left aylesham to go on the stage if anyone can shed a light of what happened to terry or know of him harrold alderman has searched for him for years the school reunions have had to go a head without him sadly please help find him.
thankyou, val

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 7 Apr 2010 19:11

Have you tried a search on this site, friends reunited or facebook. Jean on Records office on this site offers to do electoral roll look ups.
Liz

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 7 Apr 2010 19:15

Sent possible contact details by pm

Valerie

Valerie Report 8 Apr 2010 09:24

liz 47
i was doing harrold alderman a favour and he has tried absolutly everywhere in fact i think half the village is looking for him.
thankyou for your help
val.

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 8 Apr 2010 12:03

Val - there is a Terence Carmen on facebook and several Terence Carman. Have you tried googling his name?
Liz

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 12 Apr 2010 20:17

Val - wondered if you had any luck finding your friend
Liz

Valerie

Valerie Report 14 Apr 2010 17:25

hi liz 47.
ive passed all the info on but havent seen anyone yet to see how their getting on.
thankyou for your interest
val.

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 14 Apr 2010 18:59

pm sent - Liz