Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Archer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Douglas

Douglas Report 7 Nov 2006 02:45

Looking for descendants of the Archers from St. Helens Lancashire, Ann b.1892. Lillian b.1897and William b.1900, father Robert b.1868, Bury, mother Annie b.abt 1871 Rainford, Lancashire. Your not alone, you have relations in the new world. Douglas Archer, Canada

David

David Report 1 Nov 2008 09:19

Hi Douglas,
I'm David Archer of Allanson Street Parr, son of Robert and grandson of Robert and Annie. I never new my grandparents they passed away before I was born, but knew those in Ramford Street, Tommy and Ann and May and Steve(I think). I'm not sure how you fit in but would be very pleased to know. I have lived in South Wales since leaving University in 1967.
Look forward to hearing from you

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 1 Nov 2008 09:21

David - might be a good idea to click on Douglas's name and try to send a messge via GR - he posted this two years ago and I'm sure he would be interested in your informaton

Ann