Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Archer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 29 Nov 2005 01:10

Hi my name is Paul I lost my parents at a young age and I know very little about their past ,I know my mum came from Scotland and my dad came from Bradford W/Yorkshire , in my research in the last 8 weeks I have been doing my tree I have found out my dad had 3 sisters Hilder, Mabel, and May, and May married some one called Cyril Archer and had a daughter called Maureen born 1948 (Bradford) I think they had some more children , and Cyril Archer was a fire man and they went to live in Coventry can any one help me know any information so I can know about my parents past and may be know mine I was only 12, Thanks Paul.