Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to Find Tony Archer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 25 Oct 2007 17:24

Trying to find Tony Archer born around 1900 had a son in1935 name of Fred? and a daughter Florrie? born 1937. He also had another son my Dad (Eric) born in 1935 to Ellen Cox.
Would like to find out any information that anyone has about him. All I know is he lived in Byfleet Surrey at the time my Dad was born and that he was a butcher who worked in Wasley's

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 25 Oct 2007 17:31

Births Mar 1886

Archer Anthony Edward G L Brentford 3a 127

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Jun 1898 Archer Anthony John St. Albans 3a 611

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Jun 1907

ARCHER Anthony Fox S S Paddington 1a 61

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 25 Oct 2007 17:43

Yes I see your father birth
Eric A H in Ongar
Ellen M Cox married Alfred C Archer in Hackney vol 1b page 892, 4th qtr 1932.
Could this be their marriage is so Tony was not his real name.
Births Dec 1901
ARCHER Alfred Claude Walsingham 4b 278

Helen

Helen Report 28 Oct 2009 16:01

Don't think my Nan married but could possibly be him, Dad's name is Eric Charles Cox he was born in Byfleet Surrey