Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Atkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 30 Sep 2006 15:44

hi i am trying to trace members of my sister in laws family,my sister in laws name is Margaret Jean,she has a sister Lilian, brother Richard.Margarets parents were Richard and Frances we believe that Richard was born in 1903,and Frances was born 1918,they lived in Gateshead Tyne and Wear. Frances's husband Richard died in the 60's.Frances married George Finch at the begining of the 80's.We are trying to trace family members from Frances's family her maiden name was Brodrick, or Broderick,she had a sister called Annie,we think she also had sisters called Peggy,Dorothy,and Grace,and possibley Rachel,though we are not sure.We do not have Frances's mothers names,we think her fathers name was Francis (Frank or Frankie) Brodrick,who we believe married again after his first wife died.We think he was from Ireland and moved over here and lived in Sunderland in redhouse farm,or so we believe. We would be grateful for any help.
(susan atkinson)