Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Berridge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 11 Mar 2005 22:36

I have Thomas Berridge, b.4/6/1819, d. 25/10 1894, married Elizabeth ? 23/3/1845 at Ruslington, Lincoln. Four Children including my maternal Grandmother Alice Elizabeth, b.28/8/1874. Married Thomas Law? d. 30/9/1943.Great Barr Birmingham. Thomas d.17/3/1928 Saltley.They had four children, eldest my Dad, Thomas Bertram born 26/12/1903 in Northampton Any news? John Law b.16/2/1935

Cogan

Cogan Report 12 Jan 2019 09:46

I don't know if any of my Berrages are related to yours but its worth a look. I have given you access to my tree, My line of Berridges mainly moved to the West Indies. Good luck .Francis

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 12 Jan 2019 10:50

Cogan, John seems to have deleted his account & won’t receive the tree access message or your reply. He posted this thread back in 2005.