Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tanya Lawrence

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tanya

Tanya Report 28 Dec 2004 23:57

I am trying to find any relation possibly a child or grandchild of Arthur Gordon Blow and Gertrude Hilda Blow formerly Carson. Their date of birth's are probably around 1900.Arthur Blow was a Wireless Operator in the Merchant Service and Gertrude Blow may have been a teacher but I'm not certain. In 1921 they resided at 16 Gloucester Crescent, St Pancras, Southampton. I would be grateful of any information. Thank you.

Millie

Millie Report 28 Feb 2021 15:37

Hello, not a relation but relations were close family friends. Are you still looking for information? Please get in touch.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 28 Feb 2021 15:43

After more than 16 years, and with no posts to her name, I doubt that Tanya will see your message

Click on her name and send a contact message, and hope she hasn't changed the e-mail she registered with GR

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 4 Mar 2021 03:10

Back in 2004, all replies to a thread like this had to go by private message, but as Erika says, no other posts to her name usually means that she has left the site.

You can but hope that she ahs the same email address that is on file with GR from 16 years ago.