Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bogue

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 12 Jun 2004 18:46

I am researching into my late father (Joseph Anthony BOGUE)and his family from Clones in Co. Monaghan. He was born in 1913 and had three younger sisters - May who became a Bon Secours Nun and moved to England, Teresa and Bernadette. All are now deceased. Teresa moved to Cork on her marriage. Bernadette remained in Clones all her life and ran a local shop in Clones and died last year. My father came over to England in the 1930s and settled here. His father was John Bogue a Cattle Dealer and his mother was Bridget (maiden name Campbell) She continued to live in Whitehall Street and died in the 1950s. Any news of Clones would be welcome.