Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bolton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alan

Alan Report 19 Apr 2004 21:28

Allready left a message on name of Boulton ,just in case of a name change,I am also leaving a message on this name.. seeking decendents of george bolton 1875/78 left england for newark,new jersey u.s.a. with brother james born 1877..north 5th street.harrison,new jersey these are my great uncles.george married cissy/issabell hadfield and had a son also called george born 1899, I have photo,s of all the american side of my family tree,they kept in touch with my grandmother helen clarke nee bolton in Manchester,england,upto and after the 2nd world war.I need to find the u.s.a side in order to complete my family tree.any information would be appreciated.regards alan clarke.