Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alice Ruth Furze

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alice Ruth

Alice Ruth Report 8 Aug 2006 01:31

My name Alice Ruth Furze (Mason) My parents are Roy Alfred Mason (dec) & Joan Amelia Brown My mothers parents were Robert James Brown & Blanche Amelia Betts. Other children are Kevin,Dawn,Doris & Robert I married Ian Russell Furze Son of Ronald Edward Furze of Rutherglen married Evelyn Alison Boyd in 1954 Daughter of Charles William Boyd d.o.b 11/5/1892 Benalla Hannah Margaret Lilian 'Maggie' Paul d.o.b 12/12/1891 Lilydale Siblings of Evelyn are: William A Margaret Annie m Thomas Graham Mason Alan Charles m Phyllis Jean Irvine Gladys Pauline m Ronald Milton Park Lilian Jean m Max Victor Frew Dorothy Elaine m Horace F Dale Isobel G m Alfred J Barnett Any relatives out there??? Love to hear from you...