Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Heather Allen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 15 Nov 2004 18:23

Joan, Peter, Chris, William, Joseph and Dorothy Boyd are all children of Marie McGinn Caste Boyd and John Boyd. Marie was originally from Nottingham though John was originally from Ayrshire, Dalry and later moved to Ardrossan. Both Marie and John had children to other people but those kids we dont know. If any one with info who might have knew my Gran or Papa (Marie and John), please get in touch with me. Im from Ardrossan my self, daughter of Joan (Joanie) Boyd. Joan was born in 1952. Marie was born around 1914 Not sure when John was born but he was a licenced boxer. Joan had a half brother Peter Boyd who died in 2002, he was from Dalry. Please get in contact if anyone has any info. Thanks Heather