Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Boyd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 31 Jul 2003 00:19

I am trying to find anyone related to Henry, William, Annie, Lizzie or Jinnie(could be Jeanie) There parents where Robert and Margaret Boyd. They lived at 30 Great Patrick Street Belfast in 1901. Annie Married a John Rodgers in 1901 They are my great grandparents. Lizzie married a Blair, Henry possibly married someone called Margaret. The surnames, Brett, Bryson, Huer, Faloon, Magee, and Peet also crop up.I would love to hear from anyone with any info or connections. Belfast Millbrook and Larne also crop up! Thanks Debbie

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 3 Jul 2009 15:06

Hi , I have a margaret boyd who married john gibb (templepatrick) . thier daughter eliza jane married james blair(glasgow)
does anything sound familiar?

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 3 Jul 2009 20:02

Dear Jeanette

Hello,

This post is almost 6 years old.

Click on the name of the poster and if you want to send a personal message with the information, you can.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes