Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

patick, dominic, larry stephen reggie my brotherws

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rene

Rene Report 6 Oct 2007 22:12

I am trying to trace my brothers who I lost contact with several years ago, I know Dominic was married and had 2 daughters Susan & Hayley - Pat was married to Hilda and had 3 children April, Alan and Mandy, but I have not seen them since moving to Farnborough Hampshire. I would dearly love to trace them also my sisters Ann Lucy, Linda boyd, Lily Boyd, Eileen who had 2 children Shayne and Suzanne, but emograted to Australia in the 70's. It would be lovely to trace them after all these years, I have been trying so long. Renee Boyd (Now Cornford)

Lewella

Lewella Report 6 Oct 2007 22:24

Have you tried www.192.com ? There is a Dominic Boyd on the current electoral roll