Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find eileen d

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 8 Mar 2008 19:24

i am trying to find eileen dorithy brewer . she was born in derby in 1945. she has a sister called joyce and they have lived in and around the london area i know that joyce now lives in essex but have been unable to find eileen since she moved from kimberley gardens. i believe she married a denis porter in 1966 and had a daughter julie in 1969. i have tryed emailing various brewers on this site but have so far had no luck. i have been trying to find anyone for several years. anyone with any information please contact me . thanx

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 8 Mar 2008 19:27

Have you tried the electoral rolls on 192.com
Good luck,
Liz

Karen

Karen Report 8 Mar 2008 19:31

hi thanx for that i will give it a try , karen.

gloria jean

gloria jean Report 18 Jan 2011 01:34

Hi Karen

You say that you are looking for a Brewer and know that Joyce Brewer lives in Essex. Have you any further info on her as I think she is one I need for my family tree

Many thanks

Glo Madlen

Lynski

Lynski Report 18 Jan 2011 08:07

You might want to try contacting Karen directly by click on her name. This post is over 2 years old and she might not be checking it still.