Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to Find Derek Brewer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 20:55

I am trying to locate the whereabouts of Derek Brewer born 1958 Rochford, Essex. The last known address I have for him is 15 Warrior Square, Southend on Sea, which was in 1979.

I have tried to locate him on the electoral register and also 192.com, but to no avail. Can anyone suggest what other resources may be available to use.

Many thanks

Pam

PollyPoppet

PollyPoppet Report 7 Apr 2010 21:03

Hi have you tried friends reunited might be worth a try :)

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 21:05

Yes I have tried there too. It's just so frustrating when you cannot find someone.

Thank you for your reply.

Pam

jansmith

jansmith Report 7 Apr 2010 21:07

birth index gives middle inital F

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 21:13

Sorry Jan, I should have put that in the original thread. His middle name is Francis and I already have his mother and fathers names as William and Louisa.

Thank you for contacting me.

Pam

jansmith

jansmith Report 7 Apr 2010 21:13

possible Derek f marriages to a Sarah L in Lincolnshire 1987
Sharon in Yorkshire - West Riding 1981

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 21:19

Yes I did find both of these marriages, but cannot find addresses to write to them or telephone numbers to call them.

PollyPoppet

PollyPoppet Report 7 Apr 2010 21:29

hi have you tried to google Derek Brewer born 1958 Rochford, Essex
i did and found this on family history site :)

Looking for Derek Brewer who was born in Rochford, Essex in 1958. Derek is the son of William Francis Brewer who was born in 1910 in Swindon, Wiltshire. I am looking to locate Derek for members of the Brewer family

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 21:33

Yes, the search you found is mine. Looks like Derek will be elusive for a while yet.

Thanks for your help and reply, it's much appreciated.

Pam

PollyPoppet

PollyPoppet Report 7 Apr 2010 21:34

lol oh well it was worth a try

jansmith

jansmith Report 7 Apr 2010 21:39

might be worth looking for the names on "search trees" have you found possible children for these marriages? who could also be on "search trees"

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 21:42

I will try, thanks Jan. It's nice to know there are people out there who are prepared to help.

Many thanks.

Pam

jansmith

jansmith Report 7 Apr 2010 21:44

do you have ancestry or the like to find possible children?

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 21:45

Yes I do have ancestory and also find my past.

Pam

jansmith

jansmith Report 7 Apr 2010 22:00

ok .just send a p m if i can help anymore.

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Apr 2010 22:11

Thanks for all your help.

Have found two children named Brewer in Doncaster son and daugter to Brewer with maiden name Barth.

This ties in with one marriage, although the marriage was in Lincoln. Derek Brewer to Sarah Barth.

I will keep searching.