Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brewer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 18 Dec 2006 21:25

Peter Harrison 18.12.06 Trying to find my Grandfather John Brewer. He lived in Hounslow in Middlesex at the turn of the century. I know he lived at Hibernia Road in Hounslow and in Midsummer Avenue. My grandmother Ethel Eliza Brewer (nee Trevett) had 5 children Ethel Ernie Elsie Edward John . I can find no marriage of this couple. Can anybody help?

Pat

Pat Report 17 Jan 2008 14:54

Hi Peter

Just started looking at my husbands family, and they are Brewer from Hounslow. On my tree I have Harry Hansel D Brewer born 1891 married to Lucille Marie. When he died in 1963 he lived at Wellington Road, Hounslow. I have paperwork to indicate that Harry had 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Harry worked as a chemist at Williams (Hounslow) Dye WorksLtd. He was also an active member of the British Legion.
I am waiting for birth and marriage certs. to give more info.
Could there be a link?