Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brewer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 26 Jan 2003 12:35

Trying to find Albert Edward BREWER. A cab driver in Dover between 1911-1913. Albert had two sons with Lillian HOUSE nee ARTLETT some time after her marriage to James Charles HOUSE. This marrige produced 3 boys. Either James died or she left him and then lived with Albert Edward BREWER at 25 Tower Hamlets, Dover, Kent. They had 2 sons Edward William and Thomas Harold. She lived with Albert for less than 5 years. She then used her married name of HOUSE so Edward and Thomas were always known by the surname HOUSE.

Pamela

Pamela Report 25 Jan 2008 15:03

Hi, my grandmother was Elizabeth Brewer and I have the names Norris and Keeys in her family tree. They seem to have lived in Kent, around Maistone maybe. Happy to give you access to my tree if you want. Good luck. Pam