Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Relatives of Marion Matts(nee Burke)Married to Art

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 22 Sep 2008 21:20

Can anyone help me find Marion Burke born in Scotland in 1935.. last heard of in London in 1964 under the name Matts. Are there any other relatives of Marion Burke/?? If anyone has any information please get in touch...I have just been informed that the said Marion died in August 2005 in the Borough of Tower Hamlets. She lived on Teviot Street.London E14 6QR....I have also been informed that she married an Arthur M Matts between April,may and june in 1963 in Stepney and I wondered if anyone knew of any children born to them??? I have just been informed from genes reunited that Marion had a daughter born in 1962 named Deborah. She also went on to have another 3 children when she married Arthur. They are Stuart Ernest Matts born 1967...Michael Matts born 1969 and Petra Matts born in 1971...All siblings were registered in Stepney London.
Does any one know if there are any other family members of Marion living in London or elsewhere??Please can you help me with my search...Thank you.

Ericthered

Ericthered Report 22 Sep 2008 21:47

Try friendsreunited

Try the 'search trees' facility above the boards.........

Marie

Marie Report 24 Sep 2008 14:37

Thank you Ericthered
I tried there no success but I have found out that she passed away so now the search is on for any other living members of Marions family...Thank you so much