Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eccler st liverpool

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

wyn

wyn Report 26 May 2009 11:04

Can anyone help me find out who was living at 23 Eccler st Liverpool 1841 to 1851 maybe Burke family Thanks

Christina(Lancashire)

Christina(Lancashire) Report 26 May 2009 11:18

Do you have any more information?

First names? Dates of birth?

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 26 May 2009 11:28

There is a search facility on Find My past, but there are no results in 1851 for Eccler Street Liverpool.

I thought that it may be Eccles St, but it only brings up two results for Bolton and Blackburn

Please post the names and years of births for the people you are looking for

wyn

wyn Report 26 May 2009 11:34

Thank you for your reply .the only info I have is Elizabeth Burke born 1847dec mother Mary Burke no fathers name 23 Eccler st l/pool. Would like to know who was living there,Mary came from Ireland I think Thank you

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 26 May 2009 11:47

1851 census has a Mary Burke as lodger with 4 year old daughter Elizabeth. Can't see Mary's age because of a smudge. She's living with Patrick & Mary Murphy and children. She was born Ireland as were the Murphys. Address looks like 17 Lime Kills Lane.

wyn

wyn Report 26 May 2009 12:01

Thanks Margaret for that info,I was hoping to find out where Mary was befor Elizabeth was born .Cant seem to find out about Mary Burke its such a common name would like to know if she married ,need a trip to Liverpool Ithink THANK YOU ALL WHO REPLIED

Eileen

Eileen Report 26 May 2009 23:07

There was an Eccles St in Liverpool..off Vauxhall Rd..Eileen