Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Deb from Barnsley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tay

Tay Report 25 Oct 2004 11:53

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION WHATSO EVER ON THE BURKE FAMILY WHO CAME FROM THE BILSTON AREA OF STAFFORD STAFFORDSHIRE I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THEY INCLUDE JAMES BURKE MARY BURKE CATHERINE/ KATHERINE BURKE MARY ANN BURKE JANE BURKE (NEE LODGE) ELIZABETH BURKE MARIA BURKE JOHN BURKE JAMES BURKE FANNY BURKE ALICE BURKE I KNOW THAT SOME OF THEM WENT ON TO LIVE IN BARNSLEY SOUTH YORKSHIRE. ANY THING WILL BE EXTREMELY WELCOMED DEB X

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 5 Aug 2008 20:43

Hi Deb

just found your post from a few years ago, hope you still on here, my mum was june burke and her farther was edmund burke married to kathleen rushforth, they lived in barnsley and had 14 children, although i dont know who edmunds pearents were i thought i would see if any of the information matched anything you had

Becky