Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alan Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alan

Alan Report 16 Oct 2006 21:57

i am looking for my father tommy burke and belive he came from limerick.he met my mother patrica doyle in dublin corporation street is where they live.my mother says they were married dont no if this is true.i was born in dublin on 15/03/69 and my granmother and father looked after me.after they passed away i went to live with my uncle dougie doyle and his wife phillis i was around 4yrs old at this time and we lived in finglas were dougie and family still live.philis also live there but no longer married to dougie.ihave allways been told that my father tommy burke was sent to prison when i was about 2 and he was given a long sentence i have nothing to do with my mother even though she lives not to far from me.all i have wanted is some info about my father to fill in gaps of my life but pat has never told me the same thing twice if anyone can help please do my wifes email is [email protected]. thanks