Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheree

Sheree Report 8 Mar 2007 19:03

Hi my name is sheree and I am trying to trace relatives of the following people, my gg beatrice burke born 1891 married percival culliford 1915 he died 3/5/1918 in italy.Beatrice had 3 brothers and 5 sisters named below john born 1877, annie born 1883, alice born 1888, elizabeth born 1894, olive born 1899, sarah maud born1895, thomas born 1892 and david born 1879, I know that in 1901 beatrice,elizabeth,olive sarah maud and thomas all lived in nantymoel in the ogmore valley with their parents timothy burke born 1848 in Ireland dont know which part, and mary burke born 1860 in somerset dont know which part. Also trying to find relatives belonging to percival culliford born 1891died 3/5/1918 son of james culliford who lived at 4 fronwen row ogmore vale and also his cousin james john culliford born 1887 died 31 july 1917 son of william and elizabeth culliford of 13 hill street ogmore vale. Percival culliford had a daughter called muriel culliford also known as tubby culliford. percival culliford was private 13860 in the 1st battalion Royal Welsh Fusiliers. His cousin was private James John culliford 13203 9th battalion Royal Welsh Fusiliers.Any information would be great

Debbie

Debbie Report 23 Jun 2013 00:23

Hi Sherree,
3 of my grandchildrens are direct descendants of Alice Burke bn nantymoel,whose father is Timothy.

Wondering did you find out any other info you would
Like to share with my grandchildren please.

Best wishes
Debbie

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Jun 2013 00:43

Debbie -this is a 6 year old thread. As Sherree has zero posts to her name, she has probably deleted her account.

You could try contacting her by PM. If she still uses the same email account she registered with, GR will notify her that you are trying to get in touch.