Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 14 Feb 2007 12:46

Please help me if you can. My name is Sharon and my sister Katrina and i have been have been searching for our dad,John Burke for about six years.He was born in Glasgow arond 1947/48. During his youth there was an incident which resulted in him being brought up by his aunty. He met my mum,Pamela Joy Cusdin who already had a child from a previous relationship, in about 1974/75, they married and lived in Clydesdale road in Wallesy. I was born in march 1976 and my sister came along in december 1977. John Burke was a window fixer by trade at that time. It was early in 1978 that his relationship with my mother came to an end and they seperated. My mum and us kids moved from Wallesy to a small welsh town called Dolgellau and my dad visited us there. They were divorced in 1979/80 and my mum re-married and we moved to Holyhead in North Wales. We are hoping that someone will recognize this information and that it may lead to our children(we have 5 between us)meeting thier grandfather and me and my sister having someone we can call dad!