Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maria

Maria Report 28 Jan 2007 20:33

im tryin to look up my family history i hve got as far back as my my mums granny and grandad his name was john burke not sure what year he wsa born i know that he marryed bridget O'Dowd who was born 1925 i dont know what year they marred or where they were both born. i know that they had at least one daughter who is my granny bridget burke who was born in glasgow 1929 and marryed peter prior who was born in cavan ireland in 1917. i know that they had 4 children all born in glasgow. Bridget born 1957, Maria born 1959, pat born1961 and ellen born1964. Any help would be great as i have just started my family history and have got as much info as i can out of my family anything else would be great. Maria.