Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 13 Aug 2005 09:48

Hi I am trying to trace any family on my fathers side. My father Paul Michael Burke was born in Dublin to Teresa (nee McKenna) and Patrick Burke in 1948. Teresa, known as Tessa, died soon after and my father was brought up by Teresa's sister May Elworthy and her family. My father had a brother Seamus and a sister Ita who he lost contact with. I am eager to trace any relatives of either the Elworthy family, and of the Burke family. Patrick Burke died in 1968 but I know he had remarried and had other children. Unfortunately my father died suddenly in 1992 so any knowledge of his family would be welcome. Thanks Sharon