Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Glenis

Glenis Report 23 Jun 2005 11:10

my name is glenis pooler nee farrell i am trying to find information about my great grandmother and father.her maiden name was burke (florence) born about 1878? she married my great grandfather william farrell and had a son william she also had a daughter clara burke who married jesse neasham. william married susannah morgan they lived william was born 15 cannon street willenhall and later 11 richard street darlaston. when my grandfather was small about 1904/1906 my great grandfather was said to have gone to america my grandmother was going to join him but had a message that he was killed in a gold mine how true i dont know he was said to have a brother thomas who went to america as well and had a ranch? william and susannah had children my dad ken ray ,bill and edith. clara grandads half sister had children one named barbara i think it was smith when she married but she has moved and i cant find how to contact her to see if she knows anymore than me. she lived in portobello brook road .if anyone knows any more abiut great grandma or greatgrandad .please let me know.