Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 9 Dec 2004 02:32

Trying to find ANY information relating to my grandmother KATHLEEN BURKE born c.1901 in Ireland and died 1945 in Leigh, Lancashire. Her husband was THOMAS BLEARS, born 1895 died 1977. They were married in LEIGH, Lancashire on July 16th 1921 (GRO Vol 8c Page 581). Her parent's names were MICHAEL BURKE and CELIA BURKE (formerly FITZGIBBONS). My main objective is to try to find a photograph of Kathleen as there do not seem to be any family members who have any. However, I do know that some relatives by the name of THOMAS and GEORGE LOWRY, possibly living in Wigan, do have some photographs. I have been told the LOWRY's would be aged around 70-75