Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deirdre

Deirdre Report 4 Jul 2004 16:15

Searching for the family of James Burke I'm trying to find relatives of my grandfather, James William Burke, 06.02.1903, born 15 Tennyson Street, Battersea, Wandsworth. Son of James Burke and Rosa Burke, nee Thelenberg. My grandfather married Valentine Mena Burke and they had four children, my mother Patricia Rosemena and her brothers, Peter, Michael and Robert. The family originated in Ireland, great, great grandfather, John Burke and I believe my great grandfather had a sister called Alice and a brother, Arthur. I don't have any other information and would love to be able to trace relatives and find out about this unknown to me side of the family. All help much appreciated - Deirdre Hill