Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vincent

Vincent Report 25 Apr 2004 08:15

My name is Vincent Millar & I am looking for the person who my Mother said is my Father, his name is Tony Burke( I think the spelling is right?) He would be in his 60's now I think? He used to deliver Bread for Mothers Pride around the 70's / 80's. His father used to work at the G.P.O. Newton Street, Manchester & I Met him (the grandfather) that was about 20 years ago. I was working with my Mother at the same place (g.p.o.) when she tried to talk with him, (the grandfather) but he didn't want to know? (but he new her name) My Mother is Rena Ann Millar her d.o.b. is 18/07/1944 & I was born on 02/06/1961 so I am getting on abit myself, but would like to knowwho he is & if I have any brothers or sisters. I am not sure if i want to know him or not? just ask some questions & maybe get some answers? The way I was told it, (my grandfather was the one who said i was not his sons child) but I dont feel bitter about it. I just want some answers. Can any one help??????? please my email is [email protected]