Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 24 Jan 2003 21:14

I am Diane burke greenwood buist. Am looking to find anyone on my Dad James Burke's side of the family. He was living in Failsworth Manchester the one time I met him in 1986. And I was known then as Diane Greenwood. Had lived in the Newton heath , Failsworth area of Manchester all his life. He was born in 1928, had several sisters. He also had a daughter Susan from his first Marriage who I met with him in 1986. And a grandson Lee. And was Married to a lady called Margery . Would like to find him, Susan, or any other burke relatives. He and my mother (june travis burke) were married from 1957 and divorced 67? but lived apart from December 1958. Also am looking to find any Hall, Beverley Hall, Travis, Emery Catherine Emery relatives. From my grandparents side of the family most of the above lived around Oldham and Manchester but moved around the country as adults