Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

C Cameron looking for a James Richardson somewhere

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carolyn

Carolyn Report 22 Jun 2010 07:16

Hi I am looking for a James Richardson who's mothers name was Nora Richardson father possibly James Richardson also but not completely sure.

He would know a Mary Cameron.

I am trying to trace my father only for some genetic medical information. It is very urgent if this is the right person. I dont really want to impose and am not really interested in making any kind of contact, its only really the medical information I really need some help with. Thanks in advance and if not apologies and all the best.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 22 Jun 2010 07:30

Do you have any dates and locations?

I can't see your birth which country is this?

Rose

Gee

Gee Report 22 Jun 2010 07:44

I think you have posted twice my mistake

can you delete one of your threads please

x

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 22 Jun 2010 10:12

I see Carolyn has put Glasgow on the other thread.
Jan

Gee

Gee Report 22 Jun 2010 10:21

Carolyn

Ive sent you all the people listed on the ER for Scotland for the 09/10 register

Good luck