Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stephanie Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 26 Jan 2005 00:59

GLASGOW CAMERONS, I am trying to trace my Grandfathers family he was Michael Cameron. He was born in 1903 and died on 26thDec 1969. He was married to an Ivy Readman,DOB was 26/12/1919 she was from Whitby in North Yorshire, they had 2 daughters Angela and Rosemary.His parents were DOUGAL CAMERON and MARYANNE (don't know surname) Their years of birth would be around 1870's-80's. He had 2 sisters, Mary who married into McIntyre family she had 2 sons Duncan and Alistair (he married a Kristine and had a daughter called Kirsty and adopted another child, if I remember rightly) and Catherine (Cathy)was his other sister, she never married. They lived in the Rutherglen in Glasgow. So any help me would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Stephanie