Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colin Lockey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colin

Colin Report 23 Aug 2006 16:47

Hi! My name is Colin Lockey my sister-in-law in the USA.is researching the Cameron name, has anyone any information on DUNCAN CAMERON dob 28th June1857 at OLD CUMNOCK AYR his father was also DUNCAN CAMERON and his mother JANE LOCKHART. DUNCAN married ANN MORRIS dob 21st March 1858 she was from KILWINNING, AYR, her father was DAVID MORRIS and her mother was SHEPHERD CAMPBELL. Duncan and Ann emigrated to the USA ?when. Do you have any of these names in your family tree? or any information on the family if so I would be so gratefull if you contact me. Thank You Colin Lockey