Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cameron

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mandi

mandi Report 7 Apr 2007 21:58

Tring to find my fathers cousin Robert Cameron, dob around 1942, he has a few children, sister Anne married Richard, I know of 2 kids-Michael & Vanessa-I have photos of them as kids in the 60's! Was living around Kent 10 yrs ago. Their father was James (Jerry) Cameron (Former surmane Sommerville) mother Dora, James's brother Jack was my grandfather, married to Evelyn, son (John) Gordon (my father) lost touch 10 years ago, would love to hear from them or anyone with any info on them or the kids? Any rellies out there please get in touch, many thanks.