Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find cameron

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 13 Mar 2006 20:24

Cameron`s can you help? Or anyone else!! I`m looking for information on my `roots` and trying to find anything on my Great Great Great Grandmother Hanna/ Anna/ Annie (mother was Annie Bilson nee Harral) Cameron. I think she was born in England?? Married my gt gt gt grandfather William Cameron in 1833 Abbey Paisley. Offspring - Clara born 1839 Parish Abbey Paisley who married Malcolm McKillop. William Cameron born 1834 and later married Elizabeth Hood 1861 in Glasgow. James born in 1836. Yvonne