Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cameron

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Apr 2005 02:52

MICHAEL CAMERON was my grandfather and unfortunetly I never knew him. He was born in 1903 and died 26/12/1969.His parents were Dougal Cameron and Maryann(don't know her maiden). He had 2 sisters Mary(who married a McIntrye ) and Catherine(who to the best of my knowledge never married). He was married to Ivy Readman and they had 2 daughters, Angela and Rosemary. They lived in Rutherglen, Glasgow. I know he used to work on the old steam trains in Glasgow, Central station.I presume he came from Glasgow as that is where he lived and his sisters. I don't know if anyone can help me but any information would be brilliant. Thanks Stephanie