Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cameron

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steve

Steve Report 14 Jan 2005 23:33

Author seeks information relating to a gentleman of this surname. He would have been adult in the fifties and may have been anything from a Gamekeeper to an Engineer. He was, at least once, something of an Inventor who showed his prototype design(s) to the then Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. (MAFF. Now DEFRA). Specifically; He would have invented a new, Humane trap for Pest Control purposes. I wish to feature the man and the story of his trap in a book on the subject. This will likely be your Father or Grandfather. All and ANY information would be greatly appreciated as, thus far, I have only a list of surnames and a collection of photographs of said traps. I'd like to say something of the men behind the desighns. Little bit of immortality for your loved ones. Please drop me a line if you know anything, or indeed think I may know anything of interest to yourself. Many Thanks. Steve.