Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cameron

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian

Brian Report 10 Apr 2003 12:18

Looking for any information on the following people. Jane Cameron, Hugh Norman and William Thompson. They are all distant relations of mine and resided in the Fort William area. Jane Cameron would have been my Great Gran.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Report 28 Nov 2010 10:20

I have Jane Cameron( nee MacBean) married to Ewen Cameron who was born ca 1786. They would be my great-great grandparents.Their parents were John Cameron & Jane(Campbell).This is the point I have reached in my research so far. If you have advanced further I would appreciate any additional info
regards
Jeff Cameron

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Nov 2010 10:33

posted over seven years ago - click on poster's name to try and make contact via GR - why not start a posting of your own

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 29 Nov 2010 13:34

Hello Jeffrey, you can also try putting the names you are researching into the search trees box above to see if anyone else on this site has them in your tree. If you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner.

As Ann has suggested, it may be helpful to start a thread of your own if you would like help with your research. Take a look at the first message on the Community Trying to Find board for further advice. Cx