Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Carty

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 19 Feb 2005 16:49

I'm trying to find out any information about my grandad William's parents who were John Carty and Bridget Higgins as I'm not sure where in Ireland they were born. They had 9 other children (all born in Enniskillen, N Ireland). William married Mary Martin and had 5 children including my mother Cecelia who was also born in Enniskillen. I would be grateful for any info, thanks Sharon.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Nov 2017 05:10

Dave
You have responded to a very old thread and it's unlikely that Sharon wil be looking for replies now. She is probably not a member any more

You can try to make contact by clicking on her name and sending her a message , if she still has the same email she will receive it and can then respond

No guarantees though

In the meantime you should remove your email address as it's against T&C,s of the site to post personal info.

:-)