Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanne

Joanne Report 14 Jun 2007 12:59

i am looking for any family members of my granparents. their names were george clarke and lilian perry who married in 1932 and had four children. kenneth,sylvia, stanley and iris. george died in 1942 in north africa, and lilian died april 2005. i am particulary drawn to the dulwich area of london as this is where we all grow up from. george had some cousins in the area and i do believe one had a farm in this area. also another cousin had an antiques shop in dulwich. unfortunately i do not have first names, but i hope there are distant relations still around as my father KENNETH would like to met up with family all but forgotten. please contact me at genes reunited.