Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maria

Maria Report 19 Jul 2006 02:26

Hi all, I am trying to find Edward Clarke and his father Edward Clarke. The first Edward is the father of Edward Ambrose Clarke and the husband of Emma Anne Weaver. I believe he was born in 1846 (not sure where) and I know he died in 1879 (aged 33). They only had one child - Edward Ambrose - because he died so young. I also don't know when or where the other Edward was born, but am led to believe that his father 'might' have been an Edward too. VERY ORIGINAL THIS LOT!! I believe these men may have died young, because Edward A and Edward both died in their early 30's and the pattern ends there because Edward A had just one daughter (my grandmother). Edward and Emma were born in London in1874. Edward Ambrose was born in Lambeth, London area. Don't know if this helps. Have really hit a dead end here. PLEASE HELP!! Thanx Maria